Here at Adventure Biking we have an easy to use rating system that lets you pick the right adventure for you. Just have a look at the fitness and skill rating of each route and then compare them to the chart below to find your perfect match.
Remember if you need any help we are just an email or phone call away.
- Level Difficulty Climbing Distance
- 1 star Very Easy some 6k max
- 2 star Easy 400-500m 15k max
- 3 star Intermediate 500-600m 30k max
- 4 star Hard 600-800m 40k max
- 5 star Very Hard 800 + 40k +
- 1 star: Suitable for absolute beginners or those who’ve not cycled for a while.
- 2 star: Some tricky bits but still ok for beginners.
- 3 star: Some difficult terrain, previous off-road experience required.
- 4 star: Technical climbs and descents, a good level of ability needed.
- 5 star: Extreme trail conditions, experienced and confident riders only.