For your guided cross-country (XC) adventure you can bring your own bike and equipment or we can provide you with a high quality Mountain Bike, Safety Equipment and even your energy gels.
We can pick you up from your home, hotel, hostel, B&B, or even to your tent, or just meet you at the start point.
Whether you want an all day epic ride covering many valleys with steep climbs and challenging descents or a shorter ride taking in the beautiful countryside at a relaxed pace, or anything in between, we really can do it all right here.
We also have set routes for you to enjoy (see routes page) each with their own star rating system to make it easy to find the right adventure for you in terms of both fitness and technical difficulty.
So just give us a call to discuss what you want and we will make it a day to remember.
Just get in touch and see how affordable it can be to get a guide to show you the best mountain biking.
Guided rides are customised for your riding preference but can include:
- Wide grassy tracks
- Wide bumpy trails with a choice of lines
- Wide smooth fire roads suitable for all the family
- Simple singletrack, moderate inclines and nothing too technical
- Fast flowing singletrack, variable surfaces, loose rock, mud and roots
- Technically challenging riding with tight switchbacks and narrow rutted tracks
- Fast descending, Optional jumps and drops and lots of obstacles.
- Super steep and technical
- Epic routes - long sections for all day big country riding.
- Sweeping views and dramatic views across the landscape